Evereast sterile type 11r surgical masks
Professional medical quality
Our products have a complete quality management system certification and product test reports：
- EN14683:2019, Medical Face Masks-Requirements and Test
- ISO10993-5:2009, In Vitro Cytotoxicity Test
- ISO10993-10:2010, Skin Irritation Test
- EN13485:2016, Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Three Layers protection
- Outer Layer: Hydrophobic non-woven layer
- Middle Layer: Meltblown filter
- Inner Layer: Soft absorbent non-woven layer
Professional protection level
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) :≥98%
- Differential pressure (Pa/cm²): <35.7%
- Splash resistance pressure (kPa): Under 16.0 kPa
- Sterile: Ethylene oxide sterilization
Comfortable wearing experience
The all-plastic nose clip and ultra-high elastic ear-band can maximize the wearing comfort, even if it is worn for a long time, it will not cause obvious discomfort.
It is advised that each time of wearing should not exceed 4 consecutive hours.
Safe and Recyclable materials
Non-woven fabric, meltblown fabric, plastic nose clip, without any metal materials.
Face masks should be used only once and then thrown in the trash.