Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Heated Hand Dryer - White
7 year extended guarantee (as of 8/11/2018) if you buy through the UK's main Mitsubishi hand dryer distributor (3 year manufacturers). We are the UK's main Mitsubishi hand dryer stockist providing the best prices and free next day delivery. The Mitsubishi Jet Towel is now in its 9th generation as of 2016 and was the first ‘hands in’ style hand dryer on the global market. The new features of this generation include a Wave Nozzle 2.0 which reduces the noise of the previous model by 2dB, but keeping the superb hand drying performance of an 11 seconds dry time (inhouse tested). It also has increased its hygienic properties by having an anti-bacterial resin inserted in all plastic parts. It is much more vandal resistant, with a thicker, stronger back panel giving strength of fixing to the wall and a thicker, redesigned front panel which is more resistant to physical impact (able to withstand more than 18J of force without damage).
The low noise levels from this hand dryer can make some users perceive this is not a fast hand dryer. However, the dry time of our inhouse testing has shown that this is one of the fastest drying hand dryers on the market with a range of 11-14 seconds dependent upon the setting chosen. For many locations, these benefits and an effective water drainage system to prevent wet floors and excess water dripping down the side of the unit, make the Mitsubishi Jet Towel an attractive option.
It has an Eco mode and a Turbo mode as well as switches that can add or remove heat to the airflow. This gives a rated power of between 0.55kW and 1.24kW. A very energy efficient unit, it will cost between 26p and 45p per 1000 dries to run.
It has a digital brushless motor that has a stated motor life of 5000hours, which will last over 1 million cycles. This means this unit should be suitable for extreme traffic (500+ uses per day) and last a very long time.
The NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) award has been achieved due to an Antibacterial resin being inserted into all plastic parts, giving added hygienic properties. The Jet towel is Greenspec listed and on the UK governments ETL approved list for energy efficient products. Being on the ETL list proves stringent testing has been conducted on the product’s energy efficiency and dry times; allowing the purchasing company to depreciate the full cost of the unit in the year they were purchased.
The heated version of the Jet Towel comes in a white, black or silver ABS finish making it suitable for a range of washroom décor and tastes.
RIBA Architect classification N13-472 hand driers/hand dryers
- Dry time (in-house tested): 11 Seconds (on max power)
- Cost per 1000 dries: 26p - 45p (97 - 98.3% saving against paper towels)
- Guarantee: 7 Years (industry standard is 3 years)
- Rated Power: 0.55 kW - 1.24 kW | 2.14 - 3.79 Wh per dry (Internal on / off heater switch and adjustable motor speed)
- Easy to empty water collection system
- A very quiet hand dryer
- Anti bacterial resin injected into plastic and anti-microbial filter as standard (option to upgrade to a high quality HEPA equivalent). NSF approved
- A 360 degree spin view of this hand dryer is available
- We can handle everything for you through our UK network of approved installers.
- If you don’t currently have a pre-existing, dedicated electrical circuit available in your washroom, don’t worry, we can get this sorted for you.
- We can handle anything from a simple swap over of an old dryer through to a completely new electrical install.
Hand dryer prices start from £75 (ex VAT) for the first dryer and £35 (ex VAT) per dryer for subsequent dryers (into an existing fused spur)
Jobs are product, site, location and requirement specific so please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs and we will be in touch quickly to work out your bespoke quote and install date.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some other washroom products.
Our rental packages are tailored to you.
Total peace of mind rental package - install, maintenance and even removal and upgrade in years to come.
You may prefer to rent the dryer / washroom product only and take care of install yourself
Either way we can work out the best option for you and price accordingly
Reasons to rent
- Clear, fair contracts with no surprises
- Roll all costs into low monthly payments
- Reduce capital expenditure accounting
- 100% peace of mind if anything goes wrong
- Install and removal can all be taken care of
- Upgrades to latest technology
We love rental - it enables us to keep control over the product and stop it ending up as waste. We try to encourage all old products come back to us
We can also take care of all your washroom service requirements, like feminine hygiene bins, nappy bins and air and surface odour and sterilisation. Just let us know what you need and we are happy to quote